6 Days morocco tourist attractions from agadir
6 Days morocco tourist attractions from agadir to merzouga desert
- 6 Days morocco tourist attractions from Agadir to Merzouga, via Erg Chebbi and Draa Valley.
- Traverse the High Atlas Mountains via Tizi-n-Tichka pass.
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Aït Benhaddou kasbah, Touarirt Kasbah and the Draa river Valley.
- Take a camel trekking from Merzouga to Erg Chebbi and enjoy dinner under the stars in a Berber desert camp.
- Admire the Todra Gorge and follow the Dadès River to Boumalne du Dades.
DAY 1 : Agadir – Taroudant – Ouarzazate
plan a desert tour from Agadir to explore the Sahara desert with knowledgeable local desert guides. We travel to Taroudant, one of Morocco’s oldest cities, for a visit. We arrive in Ouarzazate and stay in a small riad with dinner.
days 2 : Ouarzazate – Dades Gorges– Todra Gorges – Erfoud – Merzouga
Today, after breakfast, we will visit a movie studio in Ouarzazate before driving to Skoura and Kalat m Gouna, which are well-known for their yearly rose festival. We visit Dades Valley and its gorges, then Todra Gorges and travel to Erfoud, which is famous for its dates and fossil goods. We spent the night at a desert motel in Merzouga and had supper there.
day 3 : Merzouga desert tour and camel ride
The guided desert trip Ouarzazate to Sahara in Merzouga continues, and we explore the Merzouga desert in depth in a 44-seater comfortable vehicle, visiting Khamlia town, Hassilabiad, and desert dunes. Local Gnawa music is popular in Khamlia. In the afternoon, we ride camels to Merzouga desert camp, which is deep in the sand dunes. This night, we slept in a Merzouga-equipped Sahara camp. We’ll eat traditional Berber food and listen to local drum music. We spent the night at Merzouga Nomad tents after watching the sunset in the desert.
day 4 : Merzouga desert – Draa Valley – Agdez – Ouarzazate
We ride camels back to Merzouga hamlet after viewing the sunrise in the Merzouga desert. Then, after breakfast, we continue our 6-days morocco tourist attractions from Ouarzazate, travelling via Rissani, Agdez, and Draa Valley before arriving in Ouarzazate, where we will spend overnight with supper in a local riad.
day 5 : Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Haddou – Agadir
On the final day of our Agadir tour, we go to the most renowned Kasbah in Morocco, “Ait Benhaddou,” which is also an Unseco site. We drive to Agadir after lunch. Thank you for selecting “morocco tourist attractions” as your dependable partner in planning Agadir desert tours.
day 6 : Agadir sightseeing
Agadir is the capital of Agadir-Ida Ou Tanane province, located on Morocco’s southern Atlantic coast in the foothills of the Anti-Atlas Mountains. It is a popular tourist destination because of its golf courses, large crescent beach, and coastal promenade dotted with cafés, restaurants, and bars. The hilltop kasbah of Agadir was wrecked in a 1960 earthquake, but its original ancient wall still stands.
- Private tour in vehicle with air conditioning 4×4 / minibus
- Private driver / English speaking guide
- Nights at the hotel (dinner and breakfast )
- Camel trek in the desert
- One night stay in the desert camp
What´s Not Included:
- Tips, admission to museums