5 Days marrakech tourism start from marrakech
5 Days Morocco Desert Tours From marrakech tourism to merzouga
- 5 Day tour from Marrakesh tourism to merzouga, via Dadès Valley, Erg Chebbi and Ziz Valley.
- Traverse the High Atlas Mountains via Tizi-n-Tichka pass.
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Aït Benhaddou kasbah.
- Visit lush palm groves in the desert at Skoura.
- Admire the Todra Gorge and follow the Dadès River to Boumalne Dades.
- Drive through Draa Valley and its palmgroves.
- Take a camel trekking from Merzouga to Erg Chebbi and enjoy dinner under the stars in a Berber desert camp.
DAY 1 :Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddou – Oaurzazate – Rose Valley – Boumalne Dades
You will break for lunch in Ait Ben Haddou and continue on your drive to Ouarzazate city which is nicknamed the “Hollywood of Morocco” and Morocco’s filmmaking location.
There it existed the world’s largest film studio in the Atlas Studios. you will visit historical monuments of Taourirt Kasbah. After Ouarzazate you will drive and experience the charm landscapes of Kasbahs through the Berber villages of Skoura and Roses Valley renowned for rose festival that organized every year in May .night will be in Bomaln Dades the valley of birds.
days 2 : Bomaln Dades – Todgha Gorge – Tinjdad – Merzouga
day 3 : Merzouga Zone And sightseeing around dunes.
day 4 : Merzouga – Rissani – alnif – Nkoub – Ouarzazate
day 5 : Ouarzazate – High Atlas Mountain – Marrakech.
- Private tour in vehicle with air conditioning 4×4 / minibus
- Private driver / English speaking guide
- Nights at the hotel (dinner and breakfast )
- Camel trek in the desert
- One night stay in the desert camp
What´s Not Included:
- Tips, admission to museums