5 Days with camel riding in morocco from Agadir
5 Days with camel riding in morocco from Agadir to merzouga desert
- 5 Days From Agadir with camel riding in morocco and a night stay in the desert camp.
- See the Tizi-n-Tichka pass through the High Atlas Mountains.
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Aït Benhaddou kasbah, Touarirt Kasbah and the Draa river Valley.
- Visit Ouarzazate known as the Hollywood of Africa.
- Take a camel trekking from Merzouga to Erg Chebbi and enjoy dinner under the stars in a Berber desert camp.
- Cross the Zagora Desert on camel back and enjoy a spectacular desert sunset.
- Spend the night in a Berber desert camp.
DAY 1 : Agadir – Taroudant – Ouarzazate
plan a 5-day desert tour from Agadir to explore the Sahara desert with knowledgeable local desert guides. We travel to Taroudant, one of Morocco’s oldest cities, for a visit. We arrive in Ouarzazate and stay in a small riad with dinner.
days 2 : Ouarzazate – Dades Gorges– Todra Gorges – Erfoud – Merzouga
Today, after breakfast, we will visit a movie studio in Ouarzazate before driving to Skoura and Kalat m Gouna, which are well-known for their yearly rose festival. We visit Dades Valley and its gorges, then Todra Gorges and travel to Erfoud, which is famous for its dates and fossil goods. We spent the night at a desert motel in Merzouga and had supper there.
day 3 : Merzouga desert tour and camel ride
The guided 5 day desert trip Ouarzazate to Sahara in Merzouga continues, and we explore the Merzouga desert in depth in a 44-seater comfortable vehicle, visiting Khamlia town, Hassilabiad, and desert dunes. Local Gnawa music is popular in Khamlia. In the afternoon, we ride camels to Merzouga desert camp, which is deep in the sand dunes. This night, we slept in a Merzouga-equipped Sahara camp. We’ll eat traditional Berber food and listen to local drum music. We spent the night at Merzouga Nomad tents after watching the sunset in the desert.
day 4 : Merzouga desert – Draa Valley – Agdez – Ouarzazate
We ride camels back to Merzouga hamlet after viewing the sunrise in the Merzouga desert. Then, after breakfast, we continue our 5-day vacation from Ouarzazate, travelling via Rissani, Agdez, and Draa Valley before arriving in Ouarzazate, where we will spend overnight with supper in a local riad.
day 5 : Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Haddou – Agadir
On the final day of our Agadir tour, we go to the most renowned Kasbah in Morocco, “Ait Benhaddou,” which is also an Unseco site. We drive to Agadir after lunch. Thank you for selecting “Magic Morocco Trips” as your dependable partner in planning Agadir desert tours. end service of camel riding in morocco.
- Private tour in vehicle with air conditioning 4×4 / minibus
- Private driver / English speaking guide
- Nights at the hotel (dinner and breakfast )
- Camel trek in the desert
- One night stay in the desert camp
What´s Not Included:
- Tips, admission to museums