5 Days marrakesh tour start from marrakech
5 Days Morocco Desert Tours From marrakesh tour to fes via merzouga
- 5 Day tour from Marrakesh tour to merzouga, via Dadès Valley, Erg Chebbi and Ziz Valley.
- Traverse the High Atlas Mountains via Tizi-n-Tichka pass.
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Aït Benhaddou kasbah.
- Visit lush palm groves in the desert at Skoura.
- Admire the Todra Gorge and follow the Dadès River to Boumalne Dades.
- Drive through Draa Valley and its palmgroves.
- Take a camel trekking from Merzouga to Erg Chebbi and enjoy dinner under the stars in a Berber desert camp.
- See the barbary Monkey in the Cedar forest of Azrou.
DAY 1 : Marrakech – Ait benhaddou – Kellaa Mgouna – Rose valley
days 2 : Mgoune valley trekking and sightseeing.
day 3 : Rose valley – Dades Gorges – Todgha gorge
in third day of Marrakesh tour : After breakfast at your magical Kasbah in the rose valley, you will head towards another absolutely gorgeous valley which is Dades gorge. It’s in this ridiculously idyllic setting.
We continue passing the strange rock creation of Tamnalt Hills and we arrive to Dades Gorge carved by centuries by the Dades River. You will enjoy the natural scenery of red and mauve rocks tower above the road. We depart Dades Gorge after lunch and travel to another spectacular gorge Todra (the highest oasis in Morocco).
The gorge is cut into the ochre-colored cliffs of the High Atlas. Its walls are 300 meters high and at their most narrow part are 20 meters apart. You might want to climb the gorge because it is a great place to learn to climb.
The area is absolutely beautiful and the sky is so blue. There are some great climbing areas geared towards beginners with good bolt and anchor placement with moderate grades. It is easy to find climbing at all grades. In the evening you will stay at hotel in the area with dinner and breakfast.
day 4 : Todgha gorges – Tinjdad – Erfoud – Erg Chebbi.
day 5 : Erg Chebbi – Merzouga – Fes
- Private tour in vehicle with air conditioning 4×4 / minibus
- Private driver / English speaking guide
- Nights at the hotel (dinner and breakfast )
- Camel trek in the desert
- One night stay in the desert camp
What´s Not Included:
- Tips, admission to museums