5 Days of visit morocco from fes
5 Days of visit morocco From fes to marrakech via merzouga
- 5 Days of visit morocco from fes to marrakech, via Dadès Valley, Erg Chebbi and Draa Valley.
- See the barbary Monkey in the Cedar forest of Azrou.
- Traverse the High Atlas Mountains via Tizi-n-Tichka pass.
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Aït Benhaddou kasbah.
- Drive through Ziz gorge and its palmgroves.
- Take a camel trekking from Merzouga to Erg Chebbi and enjoy dinner under the stars in a Berber desert camp.
- Admire the Todra Gorge and follow the Dadès River to Boumalne du Dades.
- Visit lush palm groves in the desert at Skoura.
DAY 1 : Fes – Ifrane – Azrou – Midelt – Ziz valley – Erfoud – Merzouga
days 2 : Merzouga – Erg Chebbi.
day 3 : Merzouga – Erfoud – Toudra gorges – Dades valley – Dades gorges
day 4 : Dades gorges – Roses valley – Kelaa Mgouna – Skoura – Ouarzazate
day 5 : Ouarzazate – Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou – Marrakech
After breakfast, the day is devoted to the visit of Ouarzazate: the Kasbah of Taourirt, Tifoultout and the cinema studio. Then, you will head towards the kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou; Visit of the Kasbah and the old village afternoon, departure for Marrakech via the pass of Tizi-N-Ticha pass; We arrive in Marrakech in the late afternoon. end of visit morocco.
- Private tour in vehicle with air conditioning 4×4 / minibus
- Private driver / English speaking guide
- Nights at the hotel (dinner and breakfast )
- Camel trek in the desert
- One night stay in the desert camp
What´s Not Included:
- Tips, admission to museums