3 Days morocco travel start from marrakech
3 Days morocco travel From fes to merzouga and ending in Fes
- 3 Days morocco travel from Marrakech Itinerary to Merzouga, via Dadès Valley, Erg Chebbi and Draa Valley.
- Traverse the High Atlas Mountains via Tizi-n-Tichka pass.
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Aït Benhaddou kasbah.
- Visit lush palm groves in the desert at Skoura.
- Admire the Todra Gorge and follow the Dadès River to Boumalne Dades.
- Drive through Draa Valley and its palmgroves.
- Take a camel trekking from Merzouga to Erg Chebbi and enjoy dinner under the stars in a Berber desert camp.
DAY 1 : Fes – Azrou – Ziz valley – Merzouga
Our excursion start from Fes at 08 :00 to desert via the wonderfull city Ifran , medium Atlas where are many diffrent lanscapes , Azrou is a berber village where you have opportunity to take some pictures of monkeys . the lunch will be in Medilt than we will continue our way to Ziz valley . in the afternoon arreving to your hotel in desert.
days 2 : Merzouga – Rissani – Erfoud – Todra Gorges – Bomaln Dades.
After breakfast, tour the dunes by 4×4 to visit the nomads tents and oasis in the desert, then visit the village known « «Khamlia », village of the Gnawa, enjoying thier dances and music. Lunch in Merzouga village. In the afternoon back to the hotel to start crossing the dunes by camels to spend the night at the nomads camp in middel of the dunes.
day 3 : Merzouga – Rissani – Erfoud – Fes
Comeback to the hotel early and enjoying the vision of the sunrise in the dunes than retaking camels , in the hotel you will have a shower and breakfast . after that taking away to Fes, via Rissani the seat of the Alaouite family of the present king of Morocco. Not far from Rissani, in Erfoud you can stop to see the workings of thousands of fossils made into all sorts of artefacts continuing to Fes crossing again the medium atlas, lunch in midelt “the apple capital” arriving to Fes in the afternoon. end of morocco travel in fes,
- Private tour in vehicle with air conditioning 4×4 / minibus
- Private driver / English speaking guide
- Nights at the hotel (dinner and breakfast )
- Camel trek in the desert
- One night stay in the desert camp
What´s Not Included:
- Tips, admission to museums