3 Days morocco holiday packages from Agadir
3 Days morocco holiday packages from Agadir to merzouga desert
- 3 Days morocco holiday packages from Agadir tours to Merzouga, via Dadès Valley and Erg Chebbi.
- Traverse the High Atlas Mountains via Tizi-n-Tichka pass.
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Aït Benhaddou kasbah.
- Visit lush palm groves in the desert at Skoura.
- Admire the Todra Gorge and follow the Dadès River to Boumalne du Dades.
- Take a camel trek from Merzouga to Erg Chebbi and enjoy dinner under the stars in a Berber desert camp.
DAY 1 : Agadir – Taroudante – Taliouine – Foum zguid – Erg Chegaga
Departure from Agadir early in the morning, with a fascinating halt to see Taroudante’s historic ramparts. Then proceed to Taliouine, famed as the Safran-producing town. We arrive at Taznalht for lunch after a few hours of driving. Then, via Foum zguid, we’ll drive into the gravel desert, passing by a fossil site. Our journey will take us over the level plane of Lac Iriki, a dried-out lake in a solidary desert environment gleaming white in the sunlight, to the vast sand dunes of Erg Chegaga, where nomads still live with herds of camels today.You will appreciate the desert’s rugged beauty, limitless immensity, and tranquillity. You will see the continual change of light due to the location of the sun, which transforms this antique region into a weird fantasy environment where you will enjoy a gorgeous sunset from the back of a camel. Dinner and overnight stay in a nomadic tent or beneath the stars in a bivouac.
days 2 : Erg Chegaga – Off road – Mhamid – Zagora – Ait Ben Haddou
Morning departure by 4×4 to Mhamid, with a stop at the Kasbah of Tamnougalt and a footpath across the Draa palm grove before rejoining the main road to Zagora. The excursion will continue to Ait Ben Haddou via Ait Saouen Gorge and Ouarzazate after a short rest at the panoramic view of Draa Oasis and palmeraie. Overnight in a Kasbah in Ait ben Haddou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of Morocco’s best preserved and most magnificent Kasbahs.
day 3 : Ait Ben Hadddou – Taznakht – Taliouine – Taroudante – Agadir
After breakfast, you may gaze out at the valley and the famed UNESCO-listed kasbah of Ait Benhaddou, which is located in Souss-Massa-Draa on a hill beside the Ouarzazate River. Lawrence of Arabia, Jesus of Nazareth, and, more recently, Gladiator were all filmed at Ait Benhaddou, which was formerly a major stop for traders transporting gold, salt, and slaves along the historic Southern Caravan route travelling across the Sahara. We will drive back to Agadir or Marrakech after visiting this amazing place, depending on your vacation intentions. end of morocco holiday packages.
- Private tour in vehicle with air conditioning 4×4 / minibus
- Private driver / English speaking guide
- Nights at the hotel (dinner and breakfast )
- Camel trek in the desert
- One night stay in the desert camp
What´s Not Included:
- Tips, admission to museums