3 Days Marrakech tour to fes via merzouga
3 Days Morocco Desert Tours From Marrakech Tour To fes
- 3 Day tour from Marrakech tour to Fez, via Dadès Valley and Erg Chebbi.
- Traverse the High Atlas Mountains via Tizi-n-Tichka pass.
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Aït Benhaddou kasbah.
- Visit lush palm groves in the desert at Skoura.
- Admire the Todra Gorge and follow the Dadès River to Boumalne Dades.
- Drive through Ziz gorge and its palmgroves.
- Take a camel trekking from Merzouga to Erg Chebbi and enjoy dinner under the stars in a Berber desert camp.
- See the barbary Monkey in the Cedar forest of Azrou.
day 1 : Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddou – Oaurzazate – Dades Gorge
Pick you up around 8 AM morning and we drive to Dades Gorges through Tizi-n-Tichka pass ans small Berber villages afterwards we will be in Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah to visit this UNESCO World Heritage Site, we we will have lunch here in this village after that we will continue to Ouarzazate “the Hollywood of Africa ” we will stop to have some pictures in movie Studio then we will continue to Dades valley through Rose Valley and the road of thousand Kasbah.Overnight in dades valley.
day 2 : Dades Gorge – Todra Gorge – Erfoud – Risani – Merzouga
day 3 : Merzouga – Errachida – Midelt – Azrou – Ifrane – Fes
- Private tour in vehicle with air conditioning 4×4 / minibus
- Private driver / English speaking guide
- Nights at the hotel (dinner and breakfast )
- Camel trek in the desert
- One night stay in the desert camp
What´s Not Included:
- Tips, admission to museums