5 Days tours in morocco from errachidia
5 Days tours in morocco From Errachidia to marrakech via merzouga
- 5 Days tours in morocco from Errachidia to marrakech, via Merzouga, Dadès Valley, Erg Chebbi and Draa Valley.
- Traverse the High Atlas Mountains via Tizi-n-Tichka pass.
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of Aït Benhaddou kasbah.
- Take a camel trekking from Merzouga to Erg Chebbi and enjoy dinner under the stars in a Berber desert camp.
- Admire the Todra Gorge and follow the Dadès River to Boumalne du Dades.
DAY 1 : Errachidia – Merzouga
Arrive at Errachidia airport, meet the driver, and depart towards the desert, stopping along the way for panoramic photos and a visit to the fossil polisher in Ziz valley. Later, proceed to the sand dunes to ride camels and embark on an adventure to your lodging, a tent camp.
days 2 : Desert – Erfoud – Toudra Canyon – Rose Valley
Wake up before sunrise, climb the sand dunes around the camp to see a spectacular sunrise from the heart of the Sahara desert, return to the camp for a delicious breakfast, shower, and then ride camels out of the dunes to meet the car. Drive through Erfoud to the west and you’ll arrive at another spectacular river-formed canyon at the picturesque Vally of Toudra about lunchtime. In the afternoon, we will go farther to Dades and Rose Valley, where we will spend the night.
day 3 : Rose Valley – Ouarzazate – Ait Ben Haddou – Marrakech
We continue driving after breakfast, like we do every day, to discover more terrain and landmarks. The first stop will be the Holly-Wood of Africa, Ouarzazate, home of Africa’s largest studios. Later, travel to Ait Ben Haddou for the same reason that this historic monumental town is frequently utilized in movies, such as Gladiator, Laurance Arabia, the Jewel of the Nile, and many more. A stroll there is a great way to learn about the history and appreciate the scenery. You will be traveling the High Atlas mountains in the afternoon, in a beautiful setting, till you arrive at Marrakech. Overnight in Marrakech at your hotel.
day 4 : Marrakech Exploring
After breakfast, a local guide will meet you in the lobby to take you on a journey back in time to the old Medina, with its labyrinth of streets full of historical sites and surprises, nice smells and beautiful colors, and a variety of activities, including visits to the Bahia palace, Badi palace, the Saadian shrine, and the souks. At the conclusion of the day, you will return to your lodging for the night.
day 5 : Marrakech – Airport
The driver will arrive at the agreed-upon time to pick you up and drop you off at the airport. end of 5 days tours in morocco from errachidia
- Private tour in vehicle with air conditioning 4×4 / minibus
- Private driver / English speaking guide
- Nights at the hotel (dinner and breakfast )
- Camel trek in the desert
- One night stay in the desert camp
What´s Not Included:
- Tips, admission to museums